UPDATE: CITY DOCK MASTER PLAN FACT SHEET
To clarify the impact and process for the City Dock Master Plan, see our FACT SHEET
or email CityDock@annapolis.gov
with your questions.
The City Dock Advisory Committee (CDAC)
invites the public to participate in reviewing the City Dock Master Plan
To begin the gradual and careful implementation of the plan, parts of the City Code have to be amended by the City Council. These changes can be proposed after the completion of the Master Plan. The first phase of changes only applies to the Compromise Street side of City Dock. This ordinance, O-7-13
, and the Master Plan will have a public hearing before City Council on July 25.
City Council Meetings on the Master Plan
Review by Boards and Commissions: Important Dates
- May 16 at 7:00 pm, Planning Commission deliberations on the plan | Findings
- May 2 at 7:00 pm, Planning Commission deliberations on the plan | Staff Report to Planning Commission
- March 21 at 7:00 pm, Planning Commission Public Hearing | Agenda | Written Comments Submitted to PC | Video of Meeting
- March 12 at 7:30 pm, Historic Preservation Commission review of a draft Comment letter to Planning Commission/City Council |HPC Final Comment Letter, March 12, 2013 | Written Comments Submitted to HPC
- February 28 at 7:30 pm, the Historic Preservation Commission. Deliberations on the plan
- February 12 at 7:30 pm, the Historic Preservation Commission. Meeting to hear public input
- February 7 at 7:00 pm, Planning Commission in Council Chambers. Planning Commission hosted a presentation of the plan for boards and commission members (also open to the public, although not a public hearing). To view the 2 hour and 45 minute presentation, go to http://cvp.telvue.com/player?id=T00964&video=143282 for part one and http://cvp.telvue.com/player?id=T00964&video=143290 for part two.
- Jan. 24 at 7:30 pm, the Historic Preservation Commission in Council Chambers. Initial administrative discussion of the plan
- September 27, 2012 Public Workshop: Participants reviewed a preliminary draft of the plan and offered input. |Presentation
- June 28, 2012 Public Workshop: "What do we want to create together on City Dock?" | Presentation
City Dock Advisory Committee (CDAC) Meetings
The Planning Team
- Jakubiak & Associates, Inc.
- TND Planning Group
- Ekistics, LLC
- Olin Landscape Architecture
- Graham Landscape Architecture
To receive automatic email notification regarding meeting dates and other City Dock planning information, please subscribe to the Department of Planning and Zoning's listserv.